Thursday, July 01, 2004

Boooooooored

Bored bored bored bored bored. Boyfriend's at work, friends are either at work or with their own boyfriends, only stupid women's tennis on today, Neighbours not on, and its raining. Bored bored bored. Bored. Hmmm. Can see that this blogging business is going to get addictive though. First thought to entertain myself was to see if my counter had gone up yet. It has, but not by much. So much for cyberspace. Hellooo??! Anyone out there?? I've mentioned loads of famous people, tv programme's, etc so that people who search them might stumble across me. Hang on, though. Is that even how it works? Remembering something I saw once about the web-wonder that is Google. Do Google have to buy my site before it comes up on their search engine? Or am I just so far past cyber-confusion? I really don't have a clue about all this really. Is it obvious?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey lol i came across ure website coz i was bored...u really need to get a life...no offence

     

Post a Comment

<< Home