Wednesday, July 14, 2004

How sad am I?

Well. Where do I start? Actually, I think the question should be more how BORING am I? Hmm. I shall explain. My boyfriend read my blog yesterday, and asked me if I didn't think it was a bit sad writing a diary, as my blog has effectively become, for the whole of the Internet to read. Well, as I pointed out, it isn't exactly the whole of the Internet who reads my blog. A tiny, tiny fraction, in fact. The point is, me writing this as a diary, isn't sad (maybe just a bit) but rather boring, in that what I write is boring. Example: in my last post I wrote about me building a fence. Woohoo. The excitement. Even more so, my one and only comment in God knows how long was to ask me if I got a splinter. I did, but thats not the point. So as of now, I will attempt to be more entertaining.

Right. Got that off my chest.

Ooh. I have been told by my boss that as of next Monday, she'll be needing me to work every day for the rest of the school holidays. So yay! Money will be coming in. Just need to get another ickle job to cover my rent that I have to continue to pay for my Leeds house even though I'm not gonna be living there until September. Hmm. Fair.

Umm. This attempting to be more entertaining is hard work. Can't think of anything bloody else to write.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:04 pm, Blogger Anthobuzz said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:18 am, Blogger Marie said…

    Cool - Cheery Cherry thinks you're boring too! Do you think she's been on all the sites I've linked to and said the same thing? Her life is obviously very interesting if she's got all this time to slate other's people's blogs.

     
  • At 11:09 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    She's obviously as interesting as my splinter was. Coppertone was very nice and told me not to take my boyfriends comment to heart or the wrong way. I deleted it in case he did exactly that. ACTUALLY. If you're gonna be that nasty, then just bog off.

     
  • At 3:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This Cherry chick is one sad weirdo, don't get the mind set of someone who just wants to slag people off, deep need of therpy I reckon. As long as you have fun writing your blog then she can choose to read or not, popped over here via Bill and Mrs G, keep blogging and have fun.

    Tony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home