Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Oh no!! Sat down to catch up on my taped Neighbours and H and A in the usual way - i.e. the boyf is out tonight so I can watch soaps in peace/without ridicule - and for some unknown, unfathomable, really not fair reason, my vcr didn't tape H and A on Monday or yesterday. And I've just read Struggling Author from the last couple of days and learned that I've missed Kip doing some fancy dancing. Gutted. Ah well at least I've still got my Good Neighbours. And today's H and A has been captured. Strange really. Selective not-working.

While reading the aforementioned SA, I noticed that the said Author (Marie) also appreciates the newly-returned Darren Stark, aka Todd Macdonald. I too find him quite attractive. Didn't really understand the appeal of him first time around. My mother, on the other hand, was verging on obsessive. Apparently he reminded her of what my dad looked like when they first met. Don't know what that's all about. Anyway, now, I am quite appreciative. Maybe something to do with maturing tastes, seeing as how I was only about 14 when he left last time.

Oh, and PS but if anyone knows where I can buy hot pink double duvet cover that doesn't have Barbie on it, post me a comment. Really can't find one anywhere.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 am, Blogger Marie said…

    Yes, I didn't fancy him then either. I assumed he'd improved with age, but looking back at old pictures, he was definitely just as attractive then too. Your mum is clearly a discerning woman.

    PS I thnk Kip was dancing again yesterday in H and A so you should be OK.

     
  • At 7:17 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Phew!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home