Monday, September 13, 2004

I just have to salute Sunset Beach for the high level of acting on display. I mean, it blows me away. (Cough, cough.)

Did a Google search for "Sunset Beach is back" and there were quite a few results with that exact term. It seems that there is almost universal (well UK-wise, anyway) joy at its return (Channel 5, everyday, 10.30am in case you weren't sure). Through this search I came across Normal Again (see link list to the right), written by a fellow appreciator of the Beachy ones and his holiness Father Antonio Torres himself. See? I'm not alone in my appreciation of pretendy Catholic priests. Really can't wait for him to turn up, but as I didn't watch the first six months of SB the first time round, I don't know when that will be. Oh well, I'll just have to keep watching every day just in case. That's my excuse, anyway.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 am, Blogger boohoo said…

    Oh yeah, Father Antonio was a hottie!! When is he gonna be back on our screens? Better be soon ;D

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger Laura said…

    I don't know but I really can't wait. We've got to get through the first Cole as well, yet, the minger before Eddie Cibrian turned up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home