Monday, October 11, 2004

So I'm back in Leeds after being home for the weekend for my birthday (which was Friday in case you forgot). As usual, I came back yesterday with considerably more crap then I left with, but as they were birthday presents, its ok this time. Not that I'm saying my presents are crap or anything, as they most definitely are not. I am now endowed with those new Wet to Straight hair straighteners (cue poker straight hair EVERYDAY), a fancy digital camera which I do rather wish I had for the Maroon 5 concert, practically a whole new wardrobe's worth of clothes ( always good), lots of chocolate (again, always good) and a vegetable steamer. Sounds quite an odd present but is actually fantastic for me. Especially seeing as how only last week me and the boyf were attempting to steam some veggies homemade style, as it were, with a pan of boiling water and a metal collander over the top containing said veggies with a plate to stop the steam from escaping, despite the holes on the sides which I could do nothing about. So yes, all in all, an especially fantastic array of pressies this year. Plus, of course, most definitely not to be forgotton, the Maroon 5 tickets. Have I already mentioned that? I have? You do suprise me.

Despite not having the camerea for the Maroon 5 concert, I will however have it to watch WWE Raw at the MEN Arena tonight. Now, if you are not a particular fan of this brand of sports entertainment, please, do not mock me just because I AM appreciative of tall, muscly men with long hair sweating and rippling around. Please. Also, as I'm sure I've already mentioned, I am third row from the front ringside. Personally, I can't bloody wait. As soon as I'm home next, expect photographic evidence posted here, as well as Maroon 5 photos scanned from my crappy disposable that I took along and maybe the odd photo of Rome and Florence when I eventually get my holidays snaps developed.

Right, off to work again now. Ooh, start at the telesales place tomorrow, so also expect a run down of what its ACTUALLY LIKE to work in one of those places soon. Sure its going to be riveting.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:26 pm, Blogger boohoo said…

    I look forward to seeing the Maroon 5 pictures :) (still jealous you saw them, BTW)

     
  • At 9:59 am, Blogger Marie said…

    Oh sorry I missed it, happy birthday happy birthday. I couldn't survive without my vegetable steamer by the way. If you're not vegetarian it's also an excellent way to cook fish.

     
  • At 10:42 am, Blogger Laura said…

    Amazing! Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home