Saturday, November 27, 2004

Eurgh. Hungover and horrible. Accompanied one flatmate to a house party of no-one knows who last night as she fancies one of the boys who was going. Proceeded to play drinking games with people who's faces I can't even remember now, let alone names, this probably being due to the fact that said flatmate and I only took red wine along with us - guzzling red wine in time with twelve people clapping is a surefire hangover inducer. Don't do it kids. Did all this despite the fact that my other flatmate was out in town with Stuart from Big Brother, and an assortment of friends. Good friend that I am. Watching Classic FM TV in an attempt to soothe my head, accompanied with a bowl of milkless tea as we have no milk and the washing up hasn't been done. Ah the life of a student.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home