Thursday, November 04, 2004

So Bush is president. Again. I think I knew, psychically of course, that he would be, but I still thought it might have been cool if Kerry suprised us all and won. Me and one of my flatmates tried to stay up all night to watch the result, but we couldn't take the pace. The boyf managed to stay up until half six, but they still didn't know then, so he gave up and went to bed. We were ticking the states off on our map from The Independent as they came in. It was quite amusing really. My flatmates are very anti-Bush and really wanted Kerry to win, but to be honest, as far as I'm concerned they're probably as bad as each other. I wanted Kerry to win as it would have been interesting to see how, and if, things would have been different. But at the same time at least we knew what we had with Bush, better the devil you know and all that. We shall see, anyway. I was going to post this yesterday so it would seem more 'topical' but I was doing work all day and didn't have the time to fit it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home