Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

I have had a very merry Christmas myself, but a chaotic one, what with all the too-ing and fro-ing between here and the boyf's house, so I haven't really had much of a chance to get on here and blog over the past day or so. That, and Dad has just formatted my exceedingly nackered hard drive, so my comp has been a bit off limits anyway. However, may I take this opportunity to welcome to the little pool of madness that is Welsh Girl In Leeds, the new readers, courtesy of The Armitage Army. Welcome, you hussies, and I hope you keep coming back, as no one else can understand my RA obsession quite like you girlies!

I went to see the Phantom of the Opera tonight, after having dragged the boyf along. I thought it was absolutely amazing, what with Gerard Butler (VERY tall) in an undone, billowing white shirt and open cravat and all, as well as the splendid scenery and amazing music (I sound like a review). I got goosebumps when the title song "The Phantom of the Opera" and "The Music of the Night" were played. I was also quite impressed by Jennifer Ellison, if truth be told, who, it turns out, can do things other than get her boobs out and produce awful covers of already rubbish songs, such as sing really quite nicely and dance rather well. The boyf, however, spent one half of the film trying to keep his eyes open and the other sighing loudly. So uncultured. Mr Armitage would have appreciated it, I bet.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 am, Blogger boohoo said…

    I bet he would have ;)

     
  • At 4:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your blog. I was also one who stumbled across it because of googling Richard ;) So funny...and you're totally voicing the feelings of women around the world :)

    Have to say that North and South beats Pride and Prejudice on the score of the kiss. So much better :) And Mr. Thorton smiles! All good things :)

    Loved Gerard Butler in Phantom! It think it's all those tall, slightly mysterious, well-dressed men that curl my toes :)

    Looking forward to your next post...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home