Monday, December 13, 2004

OH. MY. GOD. Doing my daily Mr Armitage Yahoo and Google search and came across this - someone has done what I would have done if I had the skills and tapped into the market that is frustrated Richard fans who are sick of only finding sites on the US Deputy Secretary of State, and launched a brand new Richard Armitage sight! Yay! Joy unexpressable! Bloody fantastic. A lot of people have been finding my site through Googling or Yahoo-ing him ( by lots - I mean over 50% recently) so I'm thinking, if he Googles himself, and why shouldn't he?, then he just may come across me. Hmm, first step on the road that is our obvious impending marriage. Actually, rather hope he doesn't because I am more than aware of how stalkerish I sound. Ah, who cares. I am merely appreciative of his work... and, um, body.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 am, Blogger Marie said…

    I don't think he's found you yet - see interview, "There is no-one interested as far as I'm aware". Also slightly disappointing that that's not his real voice, but these are small quibbles. Nobody has come to my blog yet by looking for Richard Armitage! I'll just have to face it, maybe he is yours after all. Siiiiigh...

     
  • At 3:26 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    yay! First flatmate comment! hope your rels like your baby jesus look. tis pobl y cwm, but close, so well done.

    he is not gay! laine told me you were just winding me up, along the same vain as ghost girl emily. you're so mean. come back again soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home