Friday, December 17, 2004

Took the hound out for a walk along the River Conwy last night. it was supposed to be timed just right for the sunset, but we got stuck in a traffic jam on the A55 so got there just as it was starting to get dark. It was a pleasurable walk, but i was buffeted about a bit, either by the dog pulling me one way, or the wind, sorry HURRICANE, blowingme the other way. I tried to get pictures of the castle, but the wind was blowing towards me when i faced that direction, so they're a bit blurry. Photos to follow.

The reason for my little expedition was to provide distraction from the mundanity that is my life at themoment. I have absolutely no money so can't afford to hit the town (i.e. Llandudno) with my home-friends (i'm back in Wales for Xmas now, in case i forgot to mention that little detail) and I'm so snowed under with work - when i can motivate myself to do it. Oncee i start, though, I can't stop. Also, the boyf is still up in Leeds until Xmas Eve earning a crust, so I'm lonely. Only Richard-Armitage.com to keep me company.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 am, Blogger boohoo said…

    Back in Wales for Christmas? Best place to be! :)

     
  • At 1:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Laura it's Alice, I'm back in Stalybridge again after my sojourn to Leeds. I don't know if Tim told you but we got him out of his pyjamas and into the pub the other night!
    It was a pretty bizarre night really as I was meeting Pat and AJ for a drink and took Max and Tim with me (we did the Hyde Park Christmas quiz) then we met Rachel (who was also sick of being home) and Matt, and his housemate in Headingley, along with Pat's friend Jaia who randomnly lived with Matt on Bodington in 1st year. I got pissed anyway which was fun.

    I'm now working in Stalybridge's answer to Raffles(!) where tonight there have been a fair few shrieking harridans obviously on their one night out of the year (staff do) who aren't used to drinking so get a bit lairy. Joy. Take care, al xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home