Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Not a whole lot to report of at the moment, I'm afraid, hence lack of bloggage.

Let me see. Well, I worked in the union on Friday night. I worked in the small bar upstairs and it was very quiet all night, although when I was glass collecting in the main room I did get elbowed in the face when YMCA came on. No, not the most safe song to be wandering around during.

Um, I've started the age old History student passtime of frequenting the library again. Oh yes, tis a hub-hub of activity there.

I was going to go to out to a club on Monday night, but the boys went out and got wine and beers, and after we'd all had just the one drink, and probably also because the heating was on full-blast, we all got sleepy, and that idea went out the window. Ooh, the excitement!

I'm working again tonight and tomorrow night, and Tim Westwood's playing tonight, so it should be interesting, to say the least. So, you never know, I may SOMETHING interesting to write soon enough.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 am, Blogger boohoo said…

    I'm not the only saddo who ends up in clubs playing the YMCA then... phew!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home