Friday, March 11, 2005

As the time is currently 21:16pm on Friday the 11th of March I HOPE you're all watching Comic relief and donating all of your money RIGHT NOW. I'm particularly enjoying all the Jack Dee-related things, as well as 'Spider-plant Man'. Very funny indeed.

I am joining in Troubled Diva's very good idea to raise some Blogger-related money for the old charidee. Tis a complicated affair, but just follow the link and have a look yourself. Once you have read it, you'll know what I'm on about when I say that the nominated song for Welsh Girl in Leeds is Let's Get Ready to Rumble, by those pop icons, Ant and Dec.

Quick! If you're a blogger and reading this, get over to Troubled Diva right now! Or at least before midnight tonight.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard a rumour that you took all your clothes off in a room full of boys so that you didn't have to donate money to charity. Is there any truth to this?

     
  • At 8:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah I heard that rumour too. I am disgusted to hear of such revolting behaviour and don't think I can visit the den of filth that is this site from now on unless I see a full confession and apology.

     
  • At 8:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:43 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Alright, alright, it only has to be posted once! And I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Obviously a case of mistaken identity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home