Friday, March 04, 2005

Just had a blood test to test my cholestoral level, because I've got a family history of high cholestoral and related heart problems. I've got a big bruise on my arm now! And it hurts. I hate blood tests. Although I've only had one before, about 8 years ago. I still hate them though. I was watching a documentary yesterday about the SAARS virus, and someone had a blood test and I had to change the channel. I couldn't watch today either. I don't like injections (who does?) but I don't hate them like I hate blood tests, or even just the thought of them. Its not the needle I don't like, its the extraction, I think. I really, really want to be a good person and give blood, but just the thought of having all that blood taken out of me, out of my vein, just makes me go all funny. Blah.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site sucks. Good person????? Why not start by looking after your boyfriend (or boyf as you call him) and take him down the pub when he wants to go.

     
  • At 10:08 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    max you're a nob.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home