Saturday, March 26, 2005

Me and the boyf went for a barbecue on my favourite beach at Conwy this afternoon, and as usual I took along my trusty camera. Here are some 'scenery' shots, with a few of my attempts at being 'artistic'.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here we have Llandudno and half of the Great Orme.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anglesey and Puffin Island in the misty distance. I particularly like this shot - looks all mysterious!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The sea and Anglesey, as seen through long grasses - one of my 'arty' shots.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Penmaenmawr, as seen round the grass bank we were sitting on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A rabbit burrow! I was particularly excited by this. Boyf thinks I am very sad, but I don't care.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where's the picture of that beautiful bit of motorway you see as you're coming in to Colwyn? That's the best.

     
  • At 2:51 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Alas my camera wasn't at the ready at that particular point of my journey home last week, but I know you have your own pic on your phone to keep you happy so you'll be alright. You nob.

     
  • At 10:28 pm, Blogger Lubin said…

    How nice - it brings my holiday all back again. Do you ever go to Badger's tea shop in Llandudno - the one where the waitresses wear full uniform? Love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home