Saturday, March 26, 2005

OMG I can't wait for tonight. I'm going out to the lovely Broadway Boulevard with my home-bestfriends, one of whom I haven't seen since September, one I haven't seen since Christmas and one I haven't seen since Wednesday. I can't wait! Two of them haven't seen, or even know of, my recent hair change, so I can't wait to see their reactions.

I'm starting a new thing over there on the right of the page *look right!*. I'm doing a lot of blog surfing recently and have come across a lot of new ones to read, instead of the same old 5 blogs that I normally read. I've been saying to a few people recently that 'such-and-such a blog is my official new favourite blog', so I thought -'Hey! What an idea!' So I am making it official - from now on I shall list over on the right 'My Official New Favourite Blog'. Hopefully it shall change regularly. There. Look at me getting all adventurous with my blogging.

Mmm. I'm just watching 'The Inspector Lynley Mysteries' that I taped from last week. It has Richard Armitage in it! Look at the great picture I've just taken with my digital of the TV -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:10 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Tis baaaaaaaaaaad. Its a very good picture though isn't it? I was very proud of that. Makes him look all pensive and glowering. Mmmm!

     
  • At 11:33 pm, Blogger K said…

    Oow.. You two have lickle pics next to you. I want one too! Oh well. Anyway I promised to comment since apparently I've been very quiet, so I'm commenting. Ta da. Anyway glad to hear the early morning sb diet isn't killing you.

     
  • At 11:33 pm, Blogger K said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home