Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Saturday night was a rip-roaring success. For once, considering I was out with a certain person who usually proves unfailingly to be a 'bad influence', I did not end the night with my head down a toilet, talking to God on the big white telephone, which is always good. Yes, it was very, very good to catch up with my bestest and oldest friends.

Sunday, however, was spent recovering from the inevitable hangover, unable to face all that lovely chocolate staring me in the face. But I am making up for it no, so its all ok.

Monday we all went to Knowsley Safari Park. 'We' being my family and the boyf. It was a most enjoyable day, what with baboons sitting on the car, and ostrichs trying to eat the wing-mirrors.

Yesterday was spent watching Most Haunted that I'd taped from Monday night. It was the one when they went to Bodelwyddan Castle, which is approximately 10 minutes drive away from me and a favourite visit of ours during school holidays and the like. It was strange seeing somewhere I go to frequently being on TV. That doesn't happen to me much, living as I do in the area that the outside world forgot (seems like, sometimes). I intend to go there before I go back to Uni to have a look around again and see if I 'sense' anything. You know, being the spiritualist psychic clairvoyant* that I am.

I am now doing a bit of blog-surfing, looking for my next Official Favourite Blog Of The Moment. I think that seeing as how Whateva Sista! is currently the 'Whateva Sista! Blog of the Year' as it is, it has a few too many accolades to its name and room should be made for other lesser known blogs to have a chance.

I am also waiting eagerly for the next instalment of Desperate Housewives. It is, after all, what Wednesdays were made for.

*I'm not really.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:57 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    I would, but apart from not thinking I'm quite worthy enough just yet, I'm not sure how the red and blue colour scheme would go with all the pink.

     
  • At 10:24 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Well in that case! LOL I shall consider it seriously.

     
  • At 10:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is there an award for least favourite blog?

     
  • At 2:30 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    No because that would be mean

     
  • At 2:33 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Max if you're not going to say anything nice then don't say anything at all.

     
  • At 3:37 pm, Blogger Curly said…

    Think that's a good idea actually - least favourite Blog! Some people just need to be told.

    (Mean streak appears in Chris)

    (Now expects loads of nasty comments on his own blog)

    Trouble is the only bad ones really will be the ones with a profile and nothing else - there are quite a few of those. Some Anti-bloggers would think that's a good thing though I suppose. One mans meat...

     
  • At 10:49 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Lol there are a lot of profile-only blogs. Or blogs with just the one comment and then the lazy arses couldn't be bothered to post anymore. They are annoying.

    I don't think rubbish blogs should be awarded though. Its the same principle as with dealing with unruly children - good behaviour/blogs should be rewarded, bad behaviour/blogs should be ignored.

    Don't get any ideas and start ignoring my blog! I live for comments!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home