Saturday, March 05, 2005

Tell I'm bored much? This is the most action my blog's had in ages, all in one morning.

I have a question. What has happened to Sunset Beach? It inexplicably disappeared three weeks ago, replaced on Channel 5, supposedly for just the one week, with dodgy 80s films, and has yet to return. Surely it can't have been cancelled already? I am sorely tempted to email Channel 5 and demand an explanation, but seeing as how I've only just emailed them demanding to know when they will be showing the next series of Charmed (not until Septemeber!! And its too late to start watching it on Living because I'm already 7 episodes behind) I'm a bit scared in case I come across as sad and pathetic as I'm sure I actually am.

Any ideas anyone? Or is it time to start distributing those 'missing - reward offered' posters?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard that sunset beach and charmed have melded into one hour long piece of *quality programming* called charmed beach where Shannon Doherty magics some acting ability into the cast.

    You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one...

    by alice x

     
  • At 11:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I have a question. What has happened to Sunset Beach?"

    LOL - I just wrote the exact same thing in my blog only seconds ago!! I miss it too. I'll email channel 5 now...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home