Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Just a quick post because I really should be doing the reading for my bloody Victorian England essay. I have decided to knock WS! off of the 'My Official New Favourite Blog of the Moment!' spot, as it really has had enough time as my fave now and any longer would just be greedy . So now, due to its continuous interest in 'Spederline' (i.e. Britney and family) and keeping me up to date on the very important situation that is the state of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe's marriage, Pink is the New Blog is 'My Official New Favourite Blog of the Moment!'

(Laura kids herself that anyone actually cares ...)

That is all for now.

Back to the reading ...

PS - the knitting is going well - my hot pink scarf can now get all the way round my neck. Only 3 more feet of rows to go. At this rate it will be finished just in time for June. Great.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    And blogger is working again.

    A moment can only last for so long...

    (i know i've just written on the FTB but i thought it sounded rather good)

     
  • At 10:10 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    I shall post a pic as soon as my camera batteries charge. this should happen not long after i actually plug the charger in, im sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home