Thursday, April 07, 2005

Last night I ventured onto the official site for the new Fantastic 4 film, and I for one am awaiting it with eager anticipation. I'm not a comic geek or anything, but I do like it when a new one comes out. Its true, there are some crap comic book films, although I'm not naming any names COUGH *Daredevil* COUGH. However, on the whole they usually do provide an enjoyable cinema experience. X-Men and X2 are my particular favourites, although for the life of me I can't think why.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*swoon*

Anyway, I'm particularly interested in The Fantastic Four because of Mr Fantastic himself, Ioan Gruffudd. As long as it doesn't bomb then this may finally be the big time for my favourite Welsh actor. Although, again, the exact reason why I like him so much, apart from being Welsh, obviously, completely escapes me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*swoon again*


Here, as threatened, is an update on my kitting progress.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See - its about 3 foot long now, I think.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here I am modelling my handiwork. This photo is the result of an hour and a half of photographing in an attempt to get a picture which actually demonstrates the full length of the scarf, surely the whole point of the photo, and in which I do not look fat. This is the best of a very large bunch - over 200 photos, I think. A shout out of thanks is due to my very patient sister, the photographer for the day.

10 Comments:

  • At 5:29 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    I live to colour-coordinate! Well, I don't really, its just a case of the pinker the better!

    Hmm. I said it was the best of a large bunch. It was also a bad bunch, but my sister assures me i am beautiful in real life - i just look crap in photos. So thats something I suppose.

     
  • At 5:40 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Ioan Gruffud! Yumm!

    I am clever enough to match my face with my blog!

     
  • At 5:44 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    I have just changed the picture because I look slightly better, although my mum says please ignore my bra strap and the pile of laundry in the background.

     
  • At 7:44 pm, Blogger Holly said…

    Laura
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Your scarf is cute... my daughter is at about that point with her knitting (and the same age as you). If you stick with it, you'll be knitting sweaters in no time.
    Love the hunky guys on your blog too. ;-)
    Holly

     
  • At 7:55 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Aw thanks for returning the comment holly! Once this one is done (eventually) i'm going to get a bit more adventurous. come back any time!

     
  • At 11:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We like the bra strap, Laura's mother! I love the scarf, too, very pink :)

     
  • At 11:30 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Ys! You're alive! Yay! My posts have been bereft of your comments!

     
  • At 3:33 pm, Blogger K said…

    So you've probably heard about, but since you've as yet to mention it, I thought i'd ask if you were planning on getting North and south on Dvd. apparently it even has a special interview with the man himself...
    See the benifits of having friends in the industry - that is the sales industry.

     
  • At 6:57 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Do you doubt me? I've had it ordered since the beginning of January ;)

     
  • At 10:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww *hugs* sorry I went away - won't happen again! Looks like you're doing all right for comments tho ;)

    PS I REALLY fancy Hugh Jackman in that pic... can't think why...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home