Sunday, April 03, 2005

On Friday I went to Alton Towers! It was a very good, if not very long, day (we had to get up at 6.30am to leave at 7.30am!) and we went on that new ride, the worst named ride ever:-
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Despite the crap name, its still the best ride. 0-60mph in 0.25 seconds. VERY fast.


I'm very glum at the moment (even though I am watching Hugh Jackman in X-Men 2 right now) because the boyf departed for Leeds this evening and I'm not going to see him for nearly two weeks until I make my return back oop north. So to cheer myself up I'm going to post some lovely pictures I took when I went for a walk with my lovely dog yesterday afternoon to my most favourite place in the world (it really is - I want my ashes scattered there when I die, to the tune of Scar Tissue by the Red Hot Chili Peppers). Very originally known locally as 'The View', its usually very beautiful and offers views of the whole wide world (nearly), but as it was late afternoon it was unfortunately very hazy. But still, it was a very lovely walk. So, as I am entering into that time when I am running out of money to do interesting things to blog about, I shall continue what I started last week with the beach pictures and show you some more lovely, if not slightly misty, Welsh scenery-related pictures.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is the lane me and Bryn walked up to get to The View. Not too misty yet, but we weren't very high up at this point.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the view that greeted me as soon as I walked over the hill. The glistening rainbow type-thing is the River Conwy going out to the sea. Conwy castle is a tiny dark speck there somewhere too.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's Bryn posing on the top of the hill. He loves having his picture taken.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The view of the lovely A55 (it is there - honest) and a little bit of Mochdre.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another one of my 'arty' shots - just as the sun came through the clouds.

Thats it! Well, it isn't really. I took about 40 pictures, but looking over them again its just 40 pictures of the same thing, each from a slightly different angle.

Ooh, tomorrow, when my camera batteries have re-charged, I might show you all a picture of how my knitting is progressing! Or maybe not.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Lol i do try to make this blog as aesthetically pleasing as poss. i do need to think of more things to blog about though. it'll all get better when i get back to leeds and start living a life again. but that is still 2 whole weeks away, so expect lots more dog-walking pictures. its really all there is to do in bloody rural-land anyway.

     
  • At 10:18 am, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    I love your pictures.
    And your dog.
    And your nice pink blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home