Monday, April 11, 2005

*Welsh scenery-type photos alert*

Yesterday I went to Bodnant Gardens with my mum. I know everyone's dying to see what its like there, so I took the liberty of stopping off at every strategically-placed bench to take a photo of the beautiful sights I could see, just for this here blog (and, also, for me cos I love it there).

The Welsh Tourist Board should pay me commission.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favourite view in Bodnant - looking out towards Snowdonia.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Looking down at the River Hiraeth-something (can't remember the last bit) which runs through The Dell - what the river and its banks are known as.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The river!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See, I think this shot could easily be mistaken for somewhere tropical. Like Thailand maybe?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, I do like this shot. How much am I practically a professional photographer?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The lovely hall. The Queen Mother stayed there once.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last one - honest! I had to put this one up because I thought it was so thoughtful of Mother Nature to have a bush flower exactly the same colour as my blog.


In other news, today I polished my car. It is now so clean and shiny I could use my new hairdryer to dry my hair in front of it in the style of a big mirror with wheels. I shall photo-blog it tomorrow just because I am so proud of all my (4 hours) of hard work, and also because I have only just thought of doing it and its too dark now to take a picture.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Laura said…

    I love Beddgelert! I can assure you they won't be the same though. Beddgelert is a town - Bodnant is a hall and National Trust gardens! But to be honest, you can only photograph so many trees before they all start looking the same!

     
  • At 3:04 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Thanks! I am seriously considering sodding off my degree and becoming a professional photographer in the employment of the Welsh Tourist Board. I have already been approached!*

    *None of the above is remotely true.

     
  • At 9:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wales is so pretty isn't it? *smug that I'm welsh*

     
  • At 7:46 pm, Blogger Kerry said…

    Thanks for all the comments on my blog! I love yours, esp. the gorgeous pics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home