Saturday, May 28, 2005

Right. First things first. Here is that meme thing as promised to Richard, passed on to me by Richard himself. I am expecting it to be very revealing and give my few but cherished readers an interesting insight into my mind. Although, to be honest, it really probably won't. I am excited nonetheless.

3 names I go by: Laura, Whitters, I do believe that is it.

3 screen names I've had: none. Apparantly I'm not famous enough, or something.

3 physical things I like about myself: Mmm, a tough one. My eyes are really quite dark, not the usual hazel brown, so I quite like that. Since my rather lengthy and occassionally painful orthodontic work, my teeth are quite satisfactory. My bottom, but only with black trousers on, because they make it look smaller than it is, which is always good.

3 parts of my heritage: thoroughly Welsh on my dad's side, and I think some Irish and maybe Jewish on my mum's side? Could be wrong though.

3 things I am wearing right now: my MPH white band, um, my purple and sparkly slippers, and odd socks.

3 favorite bands/musical artists: only 3?! Sorry, I can't only say three. People, please don't desert me once you realise that I have rubbish taste in music (well, I like it, but few others agree with me). Bryan Adams, Fleetwood Mac, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, Backstreet Boys, Maroon 5, The Eagles, Guns 'n Roses, U2, um, I'm sure I'll think of more ...

3 favorite songs: Scar Tissue by the Chilli Peppers. I may have mentioned this before, but it is my all time favourite song (it touches my soul!) and I want it playing at my funeral.
Seven Wonders by Fleetwood Mac because it reminds me of someone I loved and lost.
And, um, God, I have no idea. I'll get back to you ...

3 things I want in a relationship: honesty, laughs and love. Money would be nice too. Maybe next time ...

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: stubble, lithe but toned muscles, chest hair.

3 favourite hobbies: in no particular order, blogging, watching tv, not walking everywhere.

3 Things I want to do badly right now: have a cup of tea, maybe eat a little bit of chocolate, sleep.

3 things that scare me: people wanting to kill other people for any reason, spiders, that 2 second pause before the Oblivion ride in Alton Towers drops.

3 of my everyday essentials: hair straighteners, mascara, toothbrush.

3 Careers you have considered or are considering: teacher, historical documentory researcher, resident historian on Most Haunted.

3 places you want to go on vacation: Italy, Croatia, Scotland.

3 kids' names you like: lots and lots, but the children I am going to have with Ricahrd Armitage are going to be called Alexander, James and Marie. He just doesn't know it yet. Neither does my boyfriend so shhh!

3 things you want to do before you die: be regressed, snog Anthony Kiedis, visit Fontevrault Abbey.

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I fart a lot, I mostly just drink pints, you'd be most suprised if you caught me wearing a skirt.

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: my obsession with my hair, I will NOT leave the house without at least mascara, eye-liner and concealer on, pink is THE colour.

3 celeb crushes: oh there are so very many, but at the moment the top 3 are Matthew McConaghey, Hugh Jackman and that new young Scottish whippersnapper on Corrie.

That, I believe, is it! I pass this on to whosoever would like to do it. Go on. You know you want to!

7 Comments:

  • At 4:22 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    i'm just adding U2 to that answer - can't believe i forgot U2!

     
  • At 10:51 pm, Blogger Marie said…

    I don't think Richard Armitage will let you call his daughter Marie - he wouldn't want to name her after a former lover ;-)

     
  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger Marie said…

    To clarify: I mean his former lover. Not yours...

     
  • At 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Laura, you're blogging again! Yay! I thought I was the only one left!

    I love it that you listed chest hair as one of your "3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me" answers. I don't find many other girls who like hairy men these days.

     
  • At 7:26 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    LOL Marie!

    Ys - the hairier the better as far as I'm concerned - I do draw the line at Pete Sampras though. A human gorilla is never a good look.

     
  • At 3:52 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    I love a hairy chest, and I adore Pete Sampras's in particular!

    Euucch! This hairless chest thing is off. If I wanted to cuddle a chest with no hair, I'd cuddle a girl!

     
  • At 12:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha three things that scare you, what about Emily's ghost?! x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home