Saturday, May 28, 2005

Well. Last week I was 'fabulous but not quite fabulous enough'. Now I am under official warning for not blogging enough. Huh. Well, tonight, my first proper access to a decent computer for an age, I had intended to compile a list of '10 Reasons Why I am More Than Fabulous Enough'. I had taken countless minutes out of my exam revision to consider this list carefully, in order to ensure that it was enough to put me on the leaderboard.

But oh no. Not now.

I shall explain myself.

There are two main reasons why I haven't 'blogged enough' recently.

  1. I have very important, and very difficult, exams to revise for, which, via the medium of my moaning, my few but cherished readers should be very aware of, and as every time I post properly it takes up at least an hour of very valuable revision time, I decided that my blog was the lesser sacrifice to make in comparison with, oh, I don't know, my degree.
  2. And two - it may be remembered that my computer broke, then I got a new one, then the new one got stolen. So for weeks the only computer access I've had has been in the library and as I have been revising from home for the past two weeks to get into uni to use a computer would have eaten even more into revision time. So again, the lesser sacrifice ...

All very reasonable, I think. So, I feel, my bloglessness should receive special consideration, rather than punishment, especially considering that despite all this I have managed to update at all.

Rant over.

So instead of my fabulousness list, I am going to blog repeatedly all night (or until I get bored) on my brand spanking new computer here at home back in Wales. Just because, now, I can.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Yes, it will be taken into consideration.

    Did Jon tell you that Andi and I decided on the warning because we thought his idea of stripping you of your bloggies badge was a bit harsh?

    No I didn't think so.

    We'll watch your back Laura, don't you worry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home