Wednesday, June 08, 2005

And finally! I am now back home in Wales for the summer, except I am going back to Leeds briefly next week because I appear to have forgotten loads of stuff. Oops!

So! It is the end of an era. The Woodhouse Crew Massive (which we were never called) is finally over.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tim moved out about 6 weeks ago - the first step towards the end.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And then there were four.


Max is soon moving on to South America, or something, for a year, Tim will be staying here in Wales and us girls are moving to the other side of Otley Road, to Hyde Park. Gone will be the smashed car windows and burgled houses, along will roll the gun crime and drugs.

Oh. Wait. Woodhouse had all that too. And burglaries are pretty prevailant in Hyde Park as well. Let the good times continue!

The last remaining survivors ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

will carry on the legacy and add to it with our new housemates next year.

Can't wait!

9 Comments:

  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger Curly said…

    It's a bit cruddy when you move out of a place where you've had so much fun, but you seem to be pretty optimistic about moving so that's good.

    I still take the long route to mates houses and walk past our old house in Cardiff - they've gutted the interior but seem to have left it like that for about a year! All those funny stories like the amazing-climbs-the-house-when-drunk-Chris, the Blue Rabbit, the random people we found on our sofa/in our beds/halfway into the oven/on the doorstep in the morning and of course, the almighty hangovers... Happy Days!

     
  • At 3:34 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Definitely! Its what its all about.

    Yours sounds like it was fun! As far as I can remember no one tried to get into our oven ...

     
  • At 4:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wales is the ONLY place to be this summer ;) Hee, hee

     
  • At 11:05 am, Blogger Huw said…

    Ah... Student days.

    I used to frequently wake up to find I'd spent the night sleeping in the bath. Not cos I was 'the crazy one' or anything, it was just I'd fall asleep whilst drunkenly brushing my teeth perched on the bath's edge...

    Once we had a paranoid schizophrenic North African break into our house at 3am who ranted at and chased us through our house for 15 mins until one of us managed to lure him outside. But that wasn't very funny, just poo inducingly scary. Of course, I was very manly and brave about the whole thing.

     
  • At 6:29 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    Oh! I want a paranoid schizophrenic North African to break into MY house! How much fun would that be?!

     
  • At 12:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Laura mail me those cringeworthy pics hun! jha3 + my initials @leeds.ac.uk

    Bloody hell that bottom picture is grim, it seems that somewhere* between toasting the last year with that champagne and crashing into bed half dressed I appear to have lost a bit of dignity, and also the ability to look photogenic, as shown by the cheshire cat-esq grin on the bottom pic - I must just be happy at snugglin ma 3 fave Woodhouse Massiiiive Crew, yeah?!

    Nuff love 2 ma brethren, al xxx

    * I think we all know where my dignity went :-(

     
  • At 12:46 am, Blogger Laura said…

    Winging their way to you now - and that was the best of the bunch as well!

     
  • At 1:26 am, Blogger Laura said…

    Hang on - that didn't come out right. i MEANT that was the best of the bunch and we all look crappy.

     
  • At 6:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the photos Barbara!!

    God they're even more embarassing than I remembered (not that I did remember much!). There was me thinking alcohol lent me a rose-tinged glow and a line of hilarious patter, when actually I'm a substandard dribbling George Best wannabe who MINGS!

    Thanx anyway (!) good luck with the job, they're mentalists if they don't give it you!!

    xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home