Sunday, June 26, 2005

I've not long got in from work and, although I should be fast asleep by now because I'm shattered, my dedication to the Bloggies is such that I am blogging instead, because, although this having a job business is good financially, it has left me no time to do anything blog-worthy, or indeed, blog at all, and I am aware of how spartan the bloggage has been this week, declarations of employment aside.

But, as it is, I do indeed have very little to blog about. All I can think of at such a late hour-

  1. It has been decided that instead of 4 weeks away we are going to have to settle for 2, 3 at a stretch, instead, because I can't quite afford 4 even with all this pint-pulling.
  2. On my first night in the pub I only made £1.50 tips and tonight I made £9!
    Um...
  3. ... the tennis is very interesting at the moment!

Nope. That's its. I can't think of anything else to write. Not even anything telly related because Neighbours is off for the tennis and my episodes of Eastenders that were taped on Sky Plus when I was working have been mysteriously deleted. Even worse - I haven't watched BB all week!

I shall try and fit in some interesting things over the next few days.

Until then, I'm going to sleep.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The tennis has been great, hasn't it? Lleyton Hewitt is always great, though... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home