Monday, June 13, 2005

My brother showed me this yesterday on t'internet. Its of some army troop, or whatever they're called, and was made while they were in Iraq in Al Faw. It got emailed back home and was so popular that all the downloadings of it crashed the MoD! Now, I know that certain people have previously expressed an intense dislike of the Peter Kay song, but you've got to admit, it is quite a funny attempt. My particular favourite bit is the naked sqauddies in the portaloos.

In other news, still heard nothing from the history job, but I have applied for another one, not quite as much fun but better money, and I've got an interview on Thursday. I'm not disclosing any details until after the interview though, in case I jinx it. But please, don't get all excited by the mystery of it all - it really isn't exciting, but it is all about the money.

This not having a job business is, however, leaving me with plenty of time for other gainful pursuits. For example, a spot of lawn tennis was enjoyed today in my back garden, until it started raining anyway, the only not-fun bit being when I skidded on the grass and bounced on my bottom, severely winding myself and brusing said bottom in the process. I am also currently enjoying rediscovering the joys of Theme Hospital. I'm not a sophisticated gamer, in fact I'm quite shit at the vast majority of computer games, but I do easily get very addicted to Theme Hospital. Although I could never get into Theme park. Funny.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh, I used to get hooked on Theme Hospital, too. But I always made it go bust in the end cos I couldn't control my staff!

     
  • At 11:37 am, Blogger Huw said…

    Good effort by the squaddies! Good to see them keeping busy!

     
  • At 7:14 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    I thought it was hilarious. I of course have not suffered from over exposure to the delightful ditty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home