Monday, July 11, 2005

How much am I just not having the time to update?! This having two jobs lark is a bit of a pain in the arse. Although, having said that, I only started my second one today. Did I say what that one was? I can't remember if I did or not so I shall tell my few but cherished readers again - I am working on the Llandudno pier supervising the big slide and the bouncy castle. A kushty job it is - you basically do nothing for 6 hours, occasionally shouting at the odd misbehaving child - but an easy job it ain't - today was so hot I feel like I've been on holiday for two weeks, and may even have heat exhaustion. But it is all about the money and I need lots of it.

Which brings me to the main point of this post - money. I am currently hours away from making several pounds on eBay from the sale of old crappy CDs, but it may not have escaped the notice of the more astute of readers that a new Paypal button has been added to the sidebar (please avert your eyes to the right, NOW) in an attempt to squeeze a few pennies (perhaps pounds even?) from you - my few but cherished readers - in order to help fund my greatly desired and anticipated, but as yet financially out of reach, holiday. As they say, every penny counts and all that. What do you say? Spare a few, sir? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home