Wednesday, November 16, 2005

This week nature has made me happy.

Driving home to North Wales on Monday night, I was driving westwards, at about 4.30pm. The sun was setting, in fact it took ages to actually set, and the whole time the entire sky was the most amazing colours - a mixture of bright red, burnt orange and the same pink as the blog! As I got near home at about 5pm I was driving towards the mountains, which were all dark, with this amazing sky behind it. I saw a few people along the motorway pulled in and taking pictures of the sky. I wish I'd had my camera with me.

Driving back up to Leeds today, I drove along the prom in Colwyn Bay to get to the motorway. The sea was absolutely crazy. The waves were massive and the sea looked really full. That's a weird way of describing the sea, but that's how it looked. There was a small van parked up right next to the railings and waves were crashing over it, while its driver was on the edge of the road taking pictures of it. Two waves actually went right over my car and the water reached the other side of the road. It was hilarious! I got off the prom as soon as I could as I realised there was a chance it may have been a bit dangerous, but it was very funny.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:30 pm, Blogger Curly said…

    It makes you so proud to be Welsh doesn't it?!

    There have certainly been some amazing sights around the country with the current weather conditions. So many people said "I wish I had my camera with me" in the last week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home