Thursday, December 22, 2005

This past week and a bit I have been (in no particular order):

  • very pleased that Shayne won X-Factor, although I did rather like Journey South as well;

  • scared of very large creepy-crawlies and moved to tears by King Kong. That Naomi Watts had it easy in that film - she didn't exactly have too many lines to remember.

  • putting up the Christmas decorations - and throwing myself on the floor in a tantrum when I couldn't get the fairy lights looking right and/or untangled;
  • back at work in The Pub, where I was told by some drunk regulars that I look just like Rachel Stevens. Can YOU see the resemblance?

  • stung on the sole of my foot by a very large wasp while at Tim's house. A wasp! In December! And a massive one! It hurt.
  • doing lots of uni work.
  • watching lots of Sky TV and making the most of it while I can.

Next week I will be:

  • opening presents.
  • eating lots of food.
  • eating lots of chocolate.
  • watching lots of TV.
  • working in The Pub.
  • drinking alcohol, in lots of pubs (when I get paid for the working).
  • crossing my fingers that Tim's sister doesn't have her baby on Christmas Day, as it is already 4 days late.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 pm, Blogger Curly said…

    Rachel Stevens Rachel Stevens Rachel Stevens....

    Sorry, I just ignored your entire post and just gazed at the picture of Ms.Stevens thinking only of bad, bad things.

     
  • At 12:57 am, Blogger Huw said…

    But why is Rachel Stevens wearing that paper hat?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home