Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Tim's sister has named her baby Jacob. Me and Tim spent the afternoon round at their house with his other sister and all the various other nieces and nephews. Little Jacob is absolutely gorgeous. His hands and feet are massive and he's already got brown eyes. When Tim was holding him, sack-of-potatoes-style, as men do, he was quiet and content. When I held him, he whinged. Typical. Its adorable watching the other kids holding him and fussing over him. His 5 year old big sister is all proud and grown up when she holds him. His 3 year old sister and 2 year old cousin keep, quite energetically, stroking his little cheeks and hair. He's got a lot of dark hair. I love babies. We're all doing the usual 'He looks just like (insert various family member's names here)', even though Tim and his brother-in-law are both adamant he's just a baby and doesn't look like anything except, well, a baby. But everyone agrees that he looks most like Tim and his mum.

Did I mention I love babies?

In other news, I am trying to decide what I am going to wear New Year's Eve. I'm working in the pub and we all haveto wear fancy dress. At the moment I'm leaning towards being a cowgirl - minimum money and effort required. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home