Monday, January 16, 2006

Well, wasn't that a fun little experiment? While it was great to hear from two genuine new posters, and one housemate masquerading as a lurker (anonymous no. 1), and lovely to get comments from my favourite regular commentors (i.e. - all all of you!), I was vaguely disappointed that a few more lurkers didn't emerge. Remember people - I can see your IP addresses via my hit counter! I know you're out there!

While every day since Wednesday has been spent in the library working on my dissertation, I did manage to venture outside on Saturday night and, in my usual style, got wasted on just 3 pints.

2 days to go until Desperate Housewives!

8 Comments:

  • At 11:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww, maybe the lurkers will show themselves soon. I have about fifty lurkers! Eek!

    Glad to see I'm not the only light-weight BTW ;)

     
  • At 11:28 am, Blogger Rhys said…

    Oopsie, forgot to post on the last place. I visit regularly (even though the link to me is to my old site....grr :P), even though I don't comment much.

     
  • At 11:31 am, Blogger Laura said…

    I keep meaning to change it. Sorry Rhys. It does redirect to your new one automatically anyway, though.

     
  • At 5:00 pm, Blogger Laura said…

    LOL! I just don't get described as 'half way normal' often enough! Guess what! I commented!

     
  • At 7:22 pm, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Oooh! You're scary!

     
  • At 10:37 am, Blogger Curly said…

    Always wanted to go The Cockpit, but still haven't made the effort to go. Anyone good playing or was it just club night?

     
  • At 4:22 pm, Blogger Huw said…

    Desperate Housewives?!

    But what of Home & Away?!

     
  • At 6:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Whitters, I lurk too sometimes (I suppose I don't really lurk as such cos I occasionally post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home