Thursday, May 18, 2006

I had my last exam today.

My last exam, not just of this exam period, but EVER.

Am I relieved? Am I stress-free and without the constant worry of study and deadlines? No. I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have an exam tomorrow and that I don't have some sort of work, somewhere, that I should be doing. I keep catching the thought 'Oh, I've got work I should be doing now' running though my mind, even though this really is no longer the case, for like, ever (until the next degree, but I'm choosing to forget that for the moment). My brain has become acclimatised to stress. If I am not stressed and anxious then apparantly something must be amiss.

This is not exactly what I was expecting.

Proper update on all the fun times tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 am, Blogger Amy said…

    Well done hon! Go drink beer in the Dry Dock - always used to relieve post-exam trauma for me!

     
  • At 11:21 am, Blogger Curly said…

    Many congrats finishing up with all that stress.

    But, where's the update you promised? Surely that's hanging over your conscience right now? Or was that the idea...?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home